One of my passions is helping people save money while getting the absolute best deal on their crafting products. But to take it one step further, I not only want you to get a great deal, but I want to make sure you learn to use what you purchase and enjoy being a part of a fun, supportive, and amazing community of crafters and stampers! When you purchase the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, you not only get the BEST deal, but you become part of our awesome Chalet Stampers Community!
Love Stampin Up! products? Join us! We do, too!
Check out this amazing deal on the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit!!! So much FREE PRODUCT of your choice!!! I’d love to have you join the Chalet Stampers to not only help you get the best deal, but also so that you can enjoy the many benefits.
Save money with the Stampin Up! Starter Kit!
You’ve probably heard about, or read about “joining Stampin’ Up!” and wondered “what does that really mean? Joining? Joining what? I don’t want to be a “demonstrator!” Did you know that anyone can purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit? Most people purchase it because it is the absolute BEST deal when you want to purchase Stampin’ Up! Products.
Here are the two ways you save money when you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit
Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 USD worth of product for only $64.35 USD
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 USD worth of product by spending $99 USD
No matter which option new demonstrators choose for their Starter Kit, both provide them with free business supplies and free shipping on their Starter Kit—not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, it does mean that you are joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator. But, being a “demonstrator” is a very confusing term. What does it really mean?
Stampin’ Up! is a direct sales company and when you join any direct sales company, there is always some sort of “term” with which they refer to you. It might be things like CONSULTANT, REPRESENTATIVE, DESIGNER or ??? Stampin’ Up! simply uses the term DEMONSTRATOR. It is a bit misleading though because it absolutely does NOT mean you have to DEMONSTRATE anything!
Ultimate Starter Kit Suggestions!
I am often asked, what should I get in my starter kit? My first reply is…. whatever you want! Think of it as a shopping spree. During June 2023 that shopping spree is $168.75. Make out your wish list and when it hits $168.75 – purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for just $99 (plus free shipping on it!). So you will pay just $99 plus your state sales tax.
So what will your $99 get you? I put together a couple of my favorites into possible Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit purchases. Remember, you can select anything YOU want from the 23-24 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives (which includes our kits collection). These collections for products are just a few of my favorite suggestions or products and to show you how much you can actually get for just $99
Dawn’s Favorites In The New Mini Catalog!
As I thought about a $168.75 shopping spree, and what I would get if I was not already a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I realized how hard it is to pick!! I want it all! So the good news is, you can start with select $155 in products for just $99, then enjoy a 20% discount on everything else you want after that! (plus many other benefits)
Here is my list, if I had $155 to spend as my first purchase from the new Annual Catalog:
- paper trimmer 152392 $25
- take your pick tool 144107 $11
- paper snips 103579 $11
- bone folder 102300 $7
- stampin seal 15283 $7
- stampin dimensionals 104430 $4.25
- mini glue dots 103683 $5.75
- medium envelope 159236 $8.50
- basic white card stock 159279 $10.50
- 8 1/2 x 11 in color 23 – 25 assorted pack of card stock 161703 $10
- stampin pad bundle in color 23 – 25 ink pads 163133 $40.50
- 23 – 25 in color dots 161620 $8
- rhinestone basic jewels 144220 $6
- Total of$154.80! and choose a few more things if you choose the 35% more products!
Power Tool Favorite!
I love love LOVE my Cut & Emboss Machine! It is an essentials in my stamp room and I refer to it as my POWER TOOL! During June 2023, you could select these this items for your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and pay just $99, plus enjoy FREE shipping on the kit! Now that’s a pretty amazing deal! You can add the Take Your Pick Tool AND the Take YourPick Die Brush Tip (handy with the cut & emboss machine) and it totals $151.00 and FREE shipping!
Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine (the larger one) retail $128 and you will get the 11% savings on shipping!
The 35 year celebration – 35% off or 35% more product! Take your pick!
Order your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and when you select your $155 on products, you can select both the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, the take your pick tool and the die brush tip for the awesome price of just $99 (plus free shipping)!
Color Coordination Bundle!
If you were to ask me what one of my favorite things about Stampin’ Up! products, my answer would be the COLOR COORDINATION. All of the colors are not only beautiful, but when I am making a card, I know that my “reds” will match, or my “blues” will match…. my ink color will look fantastic with my card stock color. And, whenever I am struggle to put color combinations together, my first “go to” method is to use colors that are in the same collection. The are very intentionally grouped together because the GO TOGETHER!
The NEW Core Colors Ink Pads 161683 $89+ the New Core Colors 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock Asst. Pack 161702 $11.00 = 100, plus add
The NEW 23-25 Ink Pads 153 133 $40.50, along with the 23-25 in color dots 161620 $8 and the linen thread104199 $5 = $153.50
And, More Options:
New Core & In Colors:
New Core Colors Ink Pads (11 pads) 161683 $89.00
New Color Color Asst Cardstock Pack 22 sheets, 2 of each color 161702 $11
New 23-25 in color Ink Pads 163133 $40.50
23-25 in color dot 161620 $8.00 and..
Linen Thread 140199 $5.00
This gives a grand total of $153.50 and choose a few more things to total $168.75 (if you choose the 35% more product)
Ready to join the fun?
I’d love to have you join Stampin’ Up! and the fun community of Chalet Stampers. Make out your list of up to $168.75 in products and click the button below to order your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Have more questions…. keep ready and reach out to us. We’d love to help you decide if joining the Chalet Stampers is for you!
But, I Don’t Want To “Sell”….
You don’t have to sell to anyone! Most people join Stampin’ Up! for their own personal use and to save money. Just purchasing the STARTER KIT saves you a lot of money. And then, you continue to save by using the discount on future purchases. Put simply – Yes, you can absolutely join Stampin’ Up! by saving money on the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and then never sell anything to anyone.
Hobby Stampers Welcome! Join to SAVE Money! Be A Savvy Shopper!
I like to refer to HOBBY STAMPERS and those who join to SAVE MONEY. If stamping and card making is your hobby, why not join to save money?? But, there are so many other benefits you will enjoy as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator with Chalet Stampers…. saving money is just one of the big benefits!
Benefits Hobby Stampers Enjoy
- Discount on Purchases
- Be Your Own Hostess – get Stampin’ Rewards on Your Own Orders
- First to See and Purchase New Products
- Extra Month of Sale-a-bration Freebies
- Weekly Gathers On ZOOM to connect with your fellow stamping family
- Participate in stamping challenges and contests and have a chance at fun free products from Dawn
- Chat & Connect with other crafters in our private Facebook Community. Learn new ideas, be inspired, share your creations and much more
- Demonstrator only virtual stamping events (more access to more ideas!)
Answers To Most Common Questions!
If you are like many others, you are wondering what’s the catch? What’s the obligation?….. Here is a list of the answers to the most common questions….
- There is no obligation to ever sell to anyone, to do events or parties, or to have a business. You can truly just purchase for yourself at the discount
- How much do I have to buy? Stampin’ Up! has a quarterly minimum of $300 to STAY a Demonstrator. I like to think of joining as a TEST DRIVE. When you join, you will have up to 6 months (depending on when you join) to meet this $300 for the first time. It’s your TEST DRIVE period. During this time take advantage of all the benefits and if you do purchase $300 by the end of your first full quarter, awesome, you get to stay another quarter. If you don’t, that’s OK too. You simply go back to being a regular customers and no longer receive the Demonstrator Benefits.
- Is it really OK to just join for myself? YES, absolutely! Honestly, MOST people join for this reason!
If you don’t have many of the Stampin’ Pads and coordinating card stock, you could select two of the Ink Pad Bundles plus the coordinating colored card stock for your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Remember, these are just suggestions to show you how much you can select for $155 and pay the $99…. You truly can pick whatever you want. Think of it as a $155 shopping spree. Select items in either the Annual Catalog or the brand new Annual Catalog:
Again, here are a list of benefits!
- YOU CHOOSE: Up to $168.75 worth of products for your kit and it is $99 plus tax.
- FREE SHIPPING: The order ships to you FREE, another 10% savings.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: You’ll receive 8 of the new catalogs as part of your kit. Share with friends, customers or keep one in every room. The catalog is THAT good with its clean and simple design, pretty samples and oodles of stamps.
- TAKE A TEST DRIVE: Test out demonstrator discounts and benefits from the time you purchase your kit through the end of the first FULL quarter.
- EVERYDAY DISCOUNT: You’ll receive an everyday 20% discount on anything you purchase while you remain active, and work you way to a 25% discount!
- You get to take advantage of ALL promotions just like customers do (but with that demo discount!)
- Just collect “the stuff” – no obligation to sell anything
- Be a part of our private Facebook Group for additional support no matter the reason you joined!
- Team Creative Challenges for inspiration and prizes monthly!
- Team Business Challenges if you choose to participate!
- In Person Gatherings
- Weekly ZOOM gatherings so we all can be together even though our team is all over the USA!
- A supportive community of like minded crafters ready to welcome you!
- The Chalet Stampers have monthly recognition
- Team Birthday Club
- Live get togethers for those local
- Weekly ZOOM gatherings so we can all be together – we are located all over the USA!
- I’m here for you as you need help – my goal is to help you enjoy your demonstratorship the way that fits you! Have fun!
There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop!
Perhaps the best part about purchasing the kit is having access to so many helpful paper crafting resources. The Stampin’ Up! demonstrator facebook group is loaded with inspiration!
If you have any questions, please reach out to me. I am an open book and I will never pressure you. I know deciding to be a demonstrator can be exciting and overwhelming. Reach out to me as you have questions – I’d be happy to help! Email me at: email@example.com or text/call me 231 690 0900 .
Let’s make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*