Good Morning to you! I was browsing around on Pintrest and this card inspired me. Origianlly designed by Chiaki Haverstick, I loved it right away. So, I wanted to CASE it! Here it is.. featuring the Painted Petals Stamp Set and the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper. I do not stamp much with blue, and loved working with Pacific Point!
Here is today’s project:
- Painted Petals Stamp Set
- Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
- Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White and Pacific Point Card Stock
- Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad
- Wild Wasabi Seam Binding Ribbon
- Decorative Label Punch
- Basic Rhinestones
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin` Dimenionals
I love this designer series paper! It is just so darn pretty!
Psst.. Sale A Bration is almost over! Don’t let this happen to you!
Shop for all the wonderful products and earn FREE Sale A Bration items, right at my online store!
Thank you so much for stopping by. You rock! I hope you get some time to get creative, make something pretty, and get inky! *hugs*