Good Morning! Happy Thursday to YOU!
Thank you so much for joining us for the October Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on the Fall season. It’s the time of year when fireplaces start crackling with warmth and we dig out our sweaters. This month’s blog hop will showcase many of the Stampin’ Up! products that are available to make Autumn themed creations. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the products to create our projects and feel inspired to come up with some great projects of your own.
I wanted to do my project, using the muslin bags found in the Holiday Catalog. I love these little guys. They are so easy to decorate for any occasion!
- Mini Muslin Bags
- Autumn Accents Bigz Die
- Big Shot
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
- Tangerine Tango, and Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Early Espresso and Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Staz On Black Ink Pad
- Build A Banner Simply Created Kit
- Glue Dots & Snail Adhesive
As you can see, they are very easy to decorate. For those who want to impress someone with not a lot of time involved for a small gift (maybe chocolate.. or chocolate.. or maybe even chocolate inside the bags… get the hint! LOL). These bags are 4 x 5 1/2 and a lot of different little goodies will fit inside.. there is 8 to a pack, and they are only 9.95.
You should have just left stop number 1 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop –Pam S and her blog, Stampin` In The Sun. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun!
- Dawn B. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet – You Are Here!
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin’
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Anastasia R. of Stampin’ Blondie
Thank you so much for hoppin by today! Enjoy the creative inspiration from the rest of our creative crew! Leave me a note so that I do know you stopped by. Just click on that tiny thought bubble under the title of this post. Thanks again.. make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*