It is here! I am just over the moon excited! Good stuff, galore! I”m serious! The entire Mini Catalog is ah-mazing! I have so many favorites! Is that possible? It is! This catalog will be live until June 30th 2021. So many holidays which are celebrated in the late winter, early spring.. think of birthdays, Easter, Mothers Day, New Baby, Wedding and Fathers Day and masculine products! If you’d like to shop with me shop my online store, here! Please use host code: QUZBQDSJ
Here are all the items available in the new Jan – June Mini Catalog:
We have so many bundles that include dies or punches. Our DSP (designer paper) is amazing and of course.. I cannot pass up the best coordinating ribbons and embellishments!
Then, we have Sale A Bration!
What is Sale A Bration?
Stampin Up! rewards you for every $50 you spend. We have 2 different levels of free products!
Level 1: pick a free level one with every $50 purchase!
Level 2: pick a free level 2 for every $100 purchase (and trust me, you will want both of them – yes, we have two, level 2’s!!)
The BEST part of Stampin Up! … joining and becoming part of my Chalet Stampers team! We are a fun and talented group of ladies who love paper crafting as much as YOU do!
This is the BEST deal year around, but during Sale A Bration, Stampin Up! makes things even sweeter!
Here are your choices:
- You get to choose $125 of product for $99 (tis is a 25% savings!)
- You get FREE shipping (this is a 12.50 savings)
- You will get to choose anything you want in your kit! (this can be from the Annual Catalog, the new Mini Catalog and the Clearance Rack).
- Stampin Up! will give you a Paper Pumpkin kit, too! (the month given, varies)
- You will get 5 packs of 6×6 Designer Series Paper – all 4 color families and the 2020-2022 in colors – all new patterns that you will not see otherwise until the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
- You will be a part of an amazing group – we have a private FB group where we encourage, inspire, create, recognition, yearly retreat, creative challenges and more!
- The hardest part will be .. what to choose to put in your kit!
Please know, you are not obligated to be a business demonstrator. Most on my team are hobby demonstrators – which means, they love Stampin Up! products, love to collect and create with the products they collect. They are happy shoppers! There is nothing wrong with that – and I first and foremost am a happy shopper as well!
Here are some peeks at the products. I just love the Berry Blessing bundle (a level 2 item for a $100 min order). Its gorgeous. You will get a stamp set and coordinating pack of 12×12 DSP (which also coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle on page 44 of our NEW Mini Catalog!
Here is another favorite! The stamp set called “A Touch Of Ink”.. its so pretty and i love the font in this set. This again is a level 2 item (a $100 min order before shipping and tax).
This DSP (designer series paper) is so pretty! Its the Flower and Field Designer Series Paper.
Ok, can we say.. cutest donkey’s ever? The Darling Donkey set is a big hit! It is a level 1 item (free with a $50 min order before shipping and tax(.
This DSP is so pretty.. it has a softer palette and its called “Paper Blooms”. Another “must have!”
The coordinating bundle in our Mini Catalog along with the level 2 in our mini catalog, Berry Blessings.
Oh, and did I mention, that our new Mini Stampin Cut and Emboss Machine is available too? It is so cute!
So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features:
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machines and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms on both machines fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use both machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient for your customers who like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
I hope I have not overwhelmed you. So much goodness starting today, January 5th.
You may shop with me at my online store here! and use HOST CODE: QUZBQDSJ
Oh! and one last thing….!!! We have “new” Basic White now. The factory that produced our “Whisper White” had gone out of business. Rest assured, Stampin Up! found a new resource and it is as great of quality as our original! Here is the info:
Thank you so much for stopping by! Now, happy shop and get a little inky and make something pretty! *hugs*