Good day! I am really loving this stamp set, Truly Grateful. it is so much fun and I think my favorite bits are the little acorn stamp and the typewriter font, for “truly grateful”. The soft colors of the Sweater Weather Designer Paper really rock my socks!
Here is today’s card:
- Truly Grateful Stamp Set
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
- Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky and Crushed Curry Card Stocks
- 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch
- Circle Framelits (I used the 6th biggest circle)
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
- Regals Candy Dots
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin` Dimensionals
I used a Mojo Monday sketch for this card (er.. I think it was a Mojo Monday sketch). Do you use sketches to help inspire you? I am slowly using them more. I like having something to “start with” to kick start my creative juices. I post sketches I find online at the Chalet Facebook Community Page. If you haven’t joined us yet, please do. We’d love to have you with us!
Thank you for stopping! Have a great day.. make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*