As promised, here is a little surprise. This is my first video, so be gentle! This is exciting and scary at the same time. I have 2 more videos I do have lined up to do, so hopefully this will work and you will enjoy and not fall asleep! I am exposing a new part of me.. exciting huh?
Here is the card we will be making. I loved this technique. I hope you will be inspired to use your framelits and tile something yourself for a pretty little something!
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=IiqNTgvko8c width=1000 height=600 anchor=”Let’s Make A Tiled Heart Card! Click Here!”]
Supplies I Used:
- Curly Cute Stamp Set
- Pool Part, Tangerine Tangle and Whisper White Card Stock
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (Sale A Bration!)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
- 3/8 in Ruffled Ribbo – Calypso Coral
- Pool Party Ink
- Basic Jewels – Pearls
- Hearts Collection – Framelits
- Big Shot
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin` Dimensionals
- Multi Medium Adhesive (similar to Modge Podge – found at your craft store)
- Limen Thread
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please leave a comment (see where that little bubble is by my title of this post?) and let me know if you enjoyed the video! Have a great day! Happy 1st Day of Spring (even if spring includes Michigan snow drifts and slick roads.. !) Keep warm, and make pretty stuff! Get inky!