Hello! Good Day! How are you? I seen this card in our Demonstrator’s Stampin` Success Magazine and it totally caught my eye. I loved how they were showing a “make n take” card, and then also showing how you can “step it up” and give it a completely different dressed up look, but just adding a few extra touches. The sentiment is from the stamp set called Lots Of Thanks.. check this out! Which do you like better?
Now, lets step it up a notch…
What do you think? Which do you prefer? This just shows, you put a few little extra touches on a card, and it can make such a big difference in its appearance. I love it!
- Lots Of Thanks Stamp Set
- Tape It Stamp Set
- March 2013 My Paper Pumpkin Stamp – Ink Splatter
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Basic Pearls
- Night Of Navy and Old Olive and Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pads
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive
I hope you like today’s projects. I thought this was a lot of fun. Add a little extra and see what new looks you can get out of the same basic design of your card. Have a great day! Thank you so much for stopping. Make a comment by clicking on the tiny thought bubble just under the title of this blog post. Let me know which card you like better! It will be fun to see which card sample is preferred over most of my blog readers. Don’t be shy.. vote today! Take care.. make it a super day.. and get inky!! *hugs*
Ok.. now for some great promotion stuff! Are you ready?? PS.. the first here ends on 7/31 at 11:50pm PST.. if you are a paper hoarder like me.. you will LOVE this sale!
Offer Dates: July 1-31, 2013
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
- These items don’t qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
- Orders may be placed on any type of order (demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online).
- No limits. Order six? You’ll get two for free. Nine? You’ll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
- Order deadlines:
- Phone: Wednesday, July 31, 2013; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX or online: Wednesday, July 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)