I love spring.. spring brings flowers.. and wow.. talk about a fun project! This little kit has brought a big punch of color to my studio! I love love love this easy to put together kit! All you need is a hot glue gun, and a bone folder. How easy is that? Everything is perforated to “pop out” and ready to then assemble!
Let me show you my beautiful flowers!
Pop out the flowers. Curl the flowers with the bone folder, and then, layer them together.. glue the button in the middle and then, glue the stem:) Easy peasy!
Slowly coming together… aren’t they cute? I love it!!
How can you not smile, with all that prettyness? They go together really well in my studio!
Thank you for being here.. and YES, YOU do matter to me.. each of you who visit. I appreciate you more than you know! I really do!
Mother’s Day. Teacher appreciation. Just because. Say thank you with this no-maintenance bouquet. There’s no watering, no weeding-just enjoying. This easy-to-assemble kit comes complete with the petals, stems, and buttons to create the flowers, as well as four different tags to make this the perfect gift for any occasion. All you need is some paper, ribbon or a vase to add the finishing touches to the bouquet.
As if that weren’t enough, the kit contains a “baker’s dozen”! This means you can create and give (or keep) a dozen flowers, and have a bonus flower left over to pass along to someone new! Give it to someone you wouldn’t normally think of: a teller at the bank, a grocery store clerk, or the librarian at your local library. Anyone you encounter on your way that you’d like to give a little “thank you” to-and introduce them to Stampin’ Up!
Item 134542 $12.95
Available starting April 29, while supplies last.
- 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12″ X 12″ cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
- 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
- 13 green floral wire stems
Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)
- This kit makes a great gift, both assembled and unassembled. Your customers may want to give it as a fun do-at-home project, or create it themselves to give.
- This kit can appeal to both stampers and non-stampers; the ease of assembly means anyone can do it!
- Use this kit for a quick and easy class! Just provide some adhesive, and your class preparation is done for you.
- Add your own finishing touch to the bouquet: place it in a vase, wrap it up in tissue paper, decorative ribbon, or twine.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Would you like your own paper flower bouquet? You can order this easy, beautiful kit in my online store. Click on the “Let’s Shop” button on the upper right corner. My store is open 24/7 .. shop in your pjs too! You will look for item # 134542 and its only $12.95! Sweet! Thanks again for stopping by! You are the best!!! *hugs*