Welcome once again to our Stampin Creative Global Blog Hop! This month we are “decking the halls” – it is hard to believe the Holidays are just around the corner! Fa La La La la!!
I have you singing, don’t I?
Let’s check out this months creation:
Sharing Digits and Directions:
- Cut a piece of 5 1/2 x 11 piece of very vanilla thick card stock. Score at 4 1/4 inches.
- Cut a piece of Real Red Card stock at 4 x 5 1/4 inches and run through the die cut machine with the brick and mortar embossing folder. Adhere to the very vanilla card base.
- Cut a piece of the designer series paper at 1 inch x 4 inches and glue to the red embossed piece.
- Using a scrap of the garden green card stock, cut the largest oval with the stitched shapes.
- Cut the cardinal and the sentiment with the dies and die cut machine. Layer them, using dimensionals.
- Attach the ribbon with a few glue dots.
- Place a few red rhinestones to add some extra bling!
Make sure to hop around the world with us and check out the other creations from my friends all over the globe!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate you! Have a great day, and make something pretty and get inky!
Happy Holidays!! Ho! Ho! Ho!