Thank you so much for joining us for our March Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! Temperatures are on the rise and there is just one short week until the official first day of Spring! We are all so ready to put away our snowflakes and break out the flowers in our craft rooms! Stampin’ Up! has so many options for Spring-time flowers and we are showing you just a few of those today!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 17 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop –Katrinia P’s Creative Corner. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Here is today’s project:
And here is a photo of each card set..
And again, the 4 cards together.. making these made me smile. I am in NW Michigan and honestly, I am so ready for spring.. these put a smile on my face as I was creating them.. thinking.. spring will be here.. someday! LOL
- Happy Watercolor Stamp Set
- Four You Stamp Set
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
- Classic Ink: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate and Gumeball Green
- Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate and Gumball Green
- Staz On Jet Black Ink Pad
- Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Linen Thread
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin` Dimensionals
Now, hop along with me! Thank you so much for stopping – I so appreciate you being here!
- Dawn B. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet – You Are HERE! Yay!
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Anastasia R. of Stampin’ Blondie
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin’
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Kathy P. of Katrina P’s Creative Corner
13 thoughts on “Stylin` Stampin` Squad’s Blog Hop! Spring Flower Fling!”
I just love your set of cards. Its nice when you can just change the colors and it makes the card look so different. Great job!
I LOVE these cards! I might have to create a few of them soon! I just got that Happy Watercolor Stamp Set! LOVE!!
You have been a card making fool 😉 Check all these out! Happy cards 🙂
What a great way to showcase this DSP and stamp set! I love how different each color looks! Amazing as always!
Such a pretty set of cards! Love the bright colors.
This is my absolute favorite flower stamp set right now!!!
Love the Smoky Slate the most!
What a pretty set of notecards! Love them all!!
Oh, Dawn! I am such a huge fan of card sets! This set is beautiful. I am loving the color choices.
I love the notecards… very pretty! I love that stamp set! I need to use it more!
I absolutely love your cards. They are gorgeous & I adore the different colors of each card. I’m wondering if you would be willing to share your measurements for the card? I’m inspired to make this layout with a different set of stamps. Thanks for considering!
HI Tricia! Sure.. I did sort of wing it all.. lets see here.. ready? 🙂 The card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The solid cardstock piece is 4 x 5. The piece of DSP is 5x 2 1/2. The black cardstock is 2 1/2 x 2 1/2. The White square piece is 2 1/4 x 2 1/4. I hope this helps.. As you can see, I off set everything.. which gives it a fun look to the card. Enjoy and make a few !!! Have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog, Tricia!
Your card set is so pretty. I love how you showcased the Watercolor Wonder paper. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites.