Hello there! Are you in need of Birthday invites? If so, I have a cute idea for YOU! I’ve taken Velum Envelopes that I have made with the Diagonal Score Plate of my Simply Score Tool (for an A2 size card, this envelope will fit a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card), cut paper at 7 3/4 inch square. Score at 3 1/8 and 4 1/8, wiht the finished size envelope being 5 3/4 x 4 1/2. Perfect!
- Sketched Birthday Stamp Set
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Island Indigo Card Stock
- Melon Mambo Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock
- Vellum Paper
- Diagonal Score Plate and Simply Score Tool
- Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
- Staz On Jet Black Ink Pad
- Stampin Write Markers – Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
- Big Shot
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding Ribbon – Retired
- Stampin` Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive
I love the non-traditional use of the envelopes by using the side of the envelope as the opening. Using the vellum lets you sneak a peek to what is inside, and gives the invite an extra pop of color behind the greeting on the front of the envelope (being used as part of the card). The back of the card that pulls out would be where you would give the information on the party. Hope this gives you a creative spark for your next party invite creation. Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy the day! Get inky and make some pretty things!
Psst.. by the way.. have you added the Chalet to your Facebook? We have a great Community of over 400 paper crafters! See the “lets be social” buttons on the left side bar, click the Facebook button and hit the “like” button. I’d love to see you there!