Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! So there is a little story about today’s project. I have decided to sign up for our local Farmers Market this spring/summer. Ill be there random Thursday’s to show others what paper crafting is all about – selling cards and a few little 3D items. My main objective is to meet some new friends and hopefully get them hooked on Stampin Up and my classes n such !
I was sifting through some things on Pintrest! I found this idea and thought.. wow.. these are cute, and simple and I can make them quickly! Thank you for Melissa Stout for this awesome project. I ordered what i needed right away and wanted to share this with all of you! These make great gifts for family and friends.. maybe you have a bridal shower coming up? Or, you yourself would like something sun and easy for a class.
Here are my notepads:
Here is today’s Facebook Live Replay #21 March 6 2022:
Here are the deets:
Choose the DSP you’d love to work with and choose the coordinating card stock to use. I chose the Artfully Composed DSP with the coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Just Jade and Old Olive. There are also hints of Mint Macaron, Bumblebee, Pale Papaya and Pear Pizzaz but I chose not to use those but, you could!
1.Cut the Card Stock Base at 3 1/8 inches x 6 3/4 inches. Score this at 3 1/8 inches & 35/8 inches
2. Cut the pattern paper (DSP) at 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 inches
I ordered the White Sticky Notes On Amazon, here!
3. Fold the card stock on the 2 score lines. Use a bone folder so your fold creases are are crisp.
4. Adhere the card stock layer to the DSP and then adhere to the front, centered.
5. Using some Seal adhesive, stick the note pad inside with the adhesive on the bottom of the note pad and make sure it is centered before you “seal” them in place.
6. Cut a piece of card stock at 3 5/8 inches x 1/2 inch. You may either heat emboss the sentiment of your choice OR use a lighter card stock and stamp the image directly to the card stock.
7. PIck out some coordinating ribbon and cut about 16 inches of it to tie a double knot.
8. Suggestion: I have ordered RSVP Pens (from Amazon) to “decorate” them to match the note pads. They have not arrived yet but if wanting to do this, cut a piece of DSP 5/8 inches x 4 and roll gently. You can take the pens apart and slide this inside and then twist the pen back together. Tada! Attach the pen to the note pad by attaching to the note pad when tying with ribbon. GREAT gift! Easy peasy!
Here are the supplies I used that you can easily shop for at my online store:
Now, lets make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*