I received my paper pumpkin kit today! I dived into it right away! I was in the mood to assemble a kit! Our kits are awesome! They are great for beginners but as an avid crafter, I love to have things prepped for me sometimes and gives me some “fun time” for myself that I do not need to cut and prep. Some days I am a lazy crafter! And, our kits are CUTE! Simple, quick and cute!
I thought Id share a few pics of our October 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit, called “Peaceful Christmas”.
ABOUT THE KIT
Name Peaceful Christmas
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
So, what IS Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
Why Paper Pumpkin? Paper Pumpkin introduces you to an impressive collection of Stampin’ Up! products, from our one-of-a-kind ink pads to our eye-catching embellishments. Plus, the carefully chosen components of each Paper Pumpkin kit highlight the unbeatable versatility and coordination our products provide! This easy and exciting way to stock up on supplies—and create small-batch projects for occasions of any kind—inspires you to continue crafting after the kit is complete. I love to share what I love, and with the kits its easy for me to do with all of you! I hope you will find joy through creativity!
Want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me? You may subscribe here!
Or check out more about pre paid kits at my ONLINE STORE!
If you’d like assistance in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, please reach out to me email@example.com. I’d love to be your demonstrator! Now, lets go make something pretty and get inky! Hugs!