Wondering how to live a more creative life? Do these questions come to mind?:
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
The answer ~ Join Paper Pumpkin! First-time subscribers get June, July, and August kits at 25% off.
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! just celebrated its 3rd birthday and I have been a subscriber since DAY 1. Why, you ask, would I subscribe to a monthly kit when I have stamp sets, tools and supplies to create my own? ……………. read on…….
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at my door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time I can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor! ~ love this, we never know what will be in that cute little box every month.
In Paper Pumpkin kits you have everything you need in one box. You’ll get:
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions (including a video)
- Something new and different every month
- In your first month you will receive a clear stamping block to use on all your projects ~ as a little gift from Stampin’ Up!
This is the May kit we just received:
You can also use this kit’s versatile stamp set to create a fabulous card that won’t send you running to the bakery for a donut fix! To get the fun, textured background featured here, just run Calypso Coral Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. And be sure to add a piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon for a trendy, finishing touch!
And if you’ve been waiting for the perfect time to try Paper Pumpkin, this is it! Our Creativity Starts Here promotion is offering first-time Paper Pumpkin subscribers an introductory 25% discount on June, July, and August kits— so you’ll enjoy a full Paper Pumpkin experience all summer long. Sign up today through June 10 to start your creative journey at this great, introductory price! Just click Subscribe Now at paperpumpkin.com and enter the promo code START HERE. It has never been easier to skip to the fun!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*