Ho Ho Ho.. Oh what fun I’ve had putting this fun kit together! I love it! If you love to make your own tags during the holidays, this kit is right up your alley. It makes 30 tags (3 each of 10 designs!). The kit can be found on page 5 of the Holiday Catalog! It is item #139602 $21.00. You will need a few extra things..
- Oh What Fun Stamp Set p. 5 #140386 $21.00
- Ink Pads: Mint Macaron, Read Red and Garden Green Stamp Pads
- Adhesives – glue dots, dimensionals (I love dimensionals so I used some of my own along with what was in the kit)
- Scissors for your ribbon cutting
Here is a fun video about this kit:
Here is today’s creation:
- Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit
- Classic Inks: Mint Macaron, Real Red, and Garden Green
- Stampin Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive
Super adorable right? You can purchase this kit by clicking here (my online store). I am also offering a class:
Wednesday November 18 6:30pm or Thursday November 19 10:00am
Viking Arms Inn – Conference Room #153
Please RSVP with your pre payment by November 4th 2015.
Class includes the Oh What Fun Stamp Set and a $5.00 coupon the night of class that can be used on class orders!
I will have a little something to munch on while we stamp, too!
Contact me directly: 231 690 0900 to reserve your spot.. space is limited!
Thanks again for stopping by! Now, go make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*