Hello there! Today’s post includes another October Paper Pumpkin Kit (Easy As Pie). I am having fun! Paper Pumpkin is a great min creative escape! Are you like me and enjoy a little pumpkin pie with your cool whip on Thanksgiving? Love that stuff!
Here is today’s project
- October 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Tissue Paper
- Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
- 1 3/4 in Scalloped Circle Punch
- 2 3/8 in Scalloped Circle Punch
- Fast Fuse Ashesive
See! Easy as pie! I think I should sponge the endges with maybe Early Espresso to give it some depth! It would look a little more realistic.
Before I forget, I wanted to remind you of the show I will be in, this weekend at Lincoln Hills Golf Club, Lakeshore Drive, Ludington. It is called the Mistletoe Market. I am very excited to offer handmade cards, stocking stuffers and inspiration galore at my booth. Ill have a great door prize of the Everyday Occasions Kit (which makes 20 cards and even includes ink and stamps valued at $29.95!!). Please stop by and say hi! I would love to see you!
More info on Paper Pumpkin!
Want to learn more about Paper Pumpkin?
First of all, click here for some nitty gritty and to sign up under me as your demonstrator (Dawn Bourgette). And, when you do, I will send you a special gift just for signing up with me! I appreciate being your demonstrator!
It’s a Magical Paper Escape Every Month!
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family#every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10, we’ll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we’ll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
Here is October’s Paper Pumpkin Kit featured in this video:
If you have questions, just give me a call 231 690 0900. I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have! I love getting a surprise in my mailbox every month – it just makes me happy!!! How can you not smile, getting a 30 min creative escape right to your door at under $20 a month (including shipping). Woohoo!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Get inky and make something pretty! *hugs*