Hello my paper crafting friends! I am feeling accomplished. I decided not to let that paper pumpkin box sit. I put them together this past weekend and I wanted to show them off to you. I think each kit I receive each month, gets better and better. There is so much product for the price of 19.95 and that includes shipping too!
So, what is this Paper Pumpkin Kit, anyway?
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Here is November’s Kit.. check out the video below:
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting PaperPumpkin.com and click Get it, and choose me (Dawn Bourgette) as your demonstrator!! Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family#every month! If you sign up with me, I will make sure to send you a cute box in the mail to store all your Paper Pumpkin Stamps in! It is a little gift from me personally – I appreciate you joining Paper Pumpkin with me!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10, we’ll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we’ll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Here are my cards:
Aren’t they cute??
Another perk of having a subscription of Paper Pumpkin.. you have the opportunity to buy refill kits of those kits you love (if available).
As a special perk, current Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase a selection of past Paper Pumpkin Kits and refills, while supplies last. When you fall in love with a kit, there’s no need to be sad when your supplies run out-just go grab another one (or two)! We can’t guarantee that every kit will be offered as a past kit and refill, and you should get ’em while they’re hot because they’re only available while supplies last! Check out the current selection at www.stampinup.com/paperpumpkin. You can order with me here!
How To Sign Up!
- Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links:. “Join Here” (middle of the page)
. “Join” (top right of the screen)
. “Subscribe” (top middle of the screen)
- In the “Quantity” field, enter 1 (or more) and click “Continue.”
- Enter your general information and click “Continue.”
- Enter your payment information and click “Continue.”
- Select a demonstrator. That would be me, Dawn Bourgette.
That’s it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.
Don’t forget out Online Extravaganza!! Don’t Miss Out!
Check out what is available by viewing and printing the Online Extravaganza PDF File!
Shop with me at my online store!
Make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*