Hi there! I wanted to share my Leadership Card I made for swapping around with other demonstrators. This is so much fun to do. It is like one huge social event and you get to collect cards from so many others who are all so very talented! I used the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set!
Here is today’s project:
- Butterfly Basics Stamp Set
- Crazy For You Stamp Set (the “Hello”)
- Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes – Love these!!
- Butterfly Thinlits Dies
- Big Shot
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Basic Rhinetones
- Splatter Stamp is from the very first Paper Pumpkin Kit, Hey There, Friend.
- Classic Stmapin Pads: Soft Sky, Island Indigo and Smoky Slate
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin Dimensions and Glue Dots
I love the collage look and this set makes it super easy to achieve that look and feel. I rarely work with shades of blue and I am not sure why.. because I love how this turned out!
A quick FYI.. this week’s Weekly Deals!
Remember.. Sale A Bration is happening until March 31st 2015!!
The All New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration are HERE!!
What is Sale-a-bration you ask?
- SHOP: It’s simple – one free product for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping). Get those products you’ve been wanting, and earn more for free at the same time!
- JOIN: There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! Become a demonstrator for just $99, and during Sale-a-bration you can choose what you want for free (see page 22 -23)!
- HOST: Get $25 more to spend on any Stampin’ Up! products with a qualifying party. Ask me about it!
See the SAB brochure HERE.
See the Occasions catalog HERE.
Now, go get inky and make something pretty!!!