Hi and good morning to you! Thank you for stopping by today! I have a super easy project today! Remember not long ago I posted this same project, but for Halloween?
Well, I wanted to make some for Christmas too! I used the same stamp set, called, Merry Everything and I bought it as a bundle w/ the punch that coordinates with it called “Note Tag Punch”. I love this bundle.. and I have used it A LOT!!! Anytime I see a stamp set that coordinates with a punch or framelit set, I HAVE to get the bundle. It just makes my creating so much easier! I am not a gal who loves to fussy cut! I’m lazy – I admit it! LOL
Here is today’s project:
- Merry Everything Stamp Set
- Note Tag Punch
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
- Mossy Meadow 3/8 in Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Hershey Nuggets (yum!) – I put 2 in each – stacking them and using glue dots to keep them secure in place.
The card stock is cut at 2 inch x 7 inches. I scored each end at 23/4 inches. Use your bone folder for a nice crease at each end. Stamp and punch image, and adhere with a Dimensional. Fill with your treat (use a glue dot to keep them inside and not falling out). Tie at the top with your favorite ribbon. Tada! Instant quick “thinking of you” gift!
So, let’s get to stamping! I hope this gives you a fun idea for a few little gifts to give out to friends, family, co – workers and more! Make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*
And.. before you go, just a reminder..
Don’t forget about the awesome great Weekly Deals this week!!
There is a brand new Photopolymer Stamp Set, called Gentle Peace. It is Item # 139523 and it is $15.95.
I appreciate you being here and for being a loyal customer! If you’d like to make your own snowflake cards, make sure to shop at my online store, and it will be delivered right to your door. How easy is that? Just click on the “Let’s Shop” button or just below my signature! You rock! Make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*
Oh and just a little FYI… 😉 Calling all paper hoarders!
I am addicted to paper.. all card stock.. all designer series paper.. pretty paper! Paper is what makes your creations pop and become your fabulous work of art! With that being said – would you love FREE Stampin` Up! Designer Series Paper? Who wouldn’t right? The quality is 2nd to none.. and its SO pretty!!!
So, how do you get this FREE paper?
For a limited time, you can enjoy six months of FREE Designer Series Paper when you sign up to be a demonstrator.
You heard that correctly.
You’ll receive one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for the next six months, when you sign sign up to be a demonstrator. That’s a total of 6 Free packs of your choice of DSP.
- One FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for six months, when you join Stampin’ Up! during the month of October. Redeemable beginning November 2014 and ending April 2015.
- Demonstrators must remain active during incentive period to be eligible for free items.
- Paper will be limited to non specialty paper only; Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks not included.
- Designer Series Paper will be available based on availability. Holiday catalog paper will be unavailable after the catalog ends, at which point occasions catalog paper will be available on 6 January, 2015
Did you know that you can join Stampin’ Up! just to get a discount on your favorite products?
No “selling” necessary…unless of course you want to earn some extra $$.
Joining Stampin’ Up! is a great choice, whether you are interested in buying or selling…or both!
The new Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Starter kit is completely customizable, you pick what you want! Now, when you join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products- you can choose up to $125 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products for only $99!
You’ll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $65 and includes a case of NEW 2012-13 Stampin’ Up Catalogs) to create a kit with a total value of $190 that still ships for FREE!
If you’d like more information, I invite you to give me a call! 231 690 0900 or visit here, to learn even more about Stampin` Up! and becoming a demonstrator. I would love to have you on my team.. I’d be honored!