Hello paper crafting friends! Happy Saturday! I took a few days off from blogging. I am thinking that I need to do that sometimes. I am getting ready to travel to Stampin` Up!’s Leadership Conference. I’m frantically getting some last minute things taken care of before I go. You know how that is.. and some things just really do have to wait until just before I go, like.. laundry, packing.. and all that good stuff! Today I thought I’d show you the Butterfly Thinlits Die! Its SO pretty! I love the coordinating stamp set, too, which is called Butterfly Basics. You can bundle both together and save 15% – awesome! You really should have both! They complement each other so well!
Before I show you today’s project, I thought I’d share this great Stampin` Up! video on the Butter Thinlit Dies and our Big Shot Die Cutting Machine!
Here is today’s project:
- Crazy About You Stamp Set
- basic Gray, Smoky Slate, and Crushed Curry Card Stock
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
- Hello You Thinlits Dies
- Butterfly Thinlit Dies
- Big Shot
- Black Staz On Ink Pad
- Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Basic Rhinestones
- Bssic Gray Bakers Twine
- Glue Dots, and Snail Adhesive
A pretty easy card that is just darn pretty to give! You can shop for the Butterfly Basics Bundle, here!
Remember, Sale A Bration is in full swing until March 31st! Read On!
First, a reminder of our Weekly Deals for January 20 – 26, 2015!
Check out and shop for the weekly deals, here!
And of course, Sale A Bration is going on until March 31st! What is not to love about it? FREE products!
The All New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration are HERE!!
What is Sale-a-bration you ask?
- SHOP: It’s simple – one free product for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping). Get those products you’ve been wanting, and earn more for free at the same time!
- JOIN: There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! Become a demonstrator for just $99, and during Sale-a-bration you can choose what you want for free (see page 22 -23)!
- HOST: Get $25 more to spend on any Stampin’ Up! products with a qualifying party. Ask me about it!