Hi there! I am still alive! I took a few days off from blogging. I was getting ready for a little event and a few classes coming up! How are you? How has your weekend been? I hope fantabulous! It is very cold around this part of Michigan! It has been very snow covered too! Thank goodness there is going to be relief this week, and even SUNSHINE! Woohoo! Little things make me smile! Today’s card is a total CASE (copy) from the Occasions Catalog! I love this guy! He is so darn cute.. bull legged and all!
Here is today’s project:
- Wood You Be Mine Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack
- Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive Classic Ink Pads
- Memento Ink Pad (Black)
- Blendabilities: Sky Blue, Skin Tones, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
- Nordic Noel Buttons (Just Retired)… had to use them up!
- Linen Thread
- Beach House Washi Tape
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals and Glue Dots
I have been in the mood making Valentine’s cards. Did you know that Valentine’s Day is THE 2nd lardest holiday to send/receive cards.. guess what the first one is? Yep, you guessed it… Christmas!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s card. Sometimes a little CASEing is in order. Enjoy Sale A Bration.. I have some info for you below on what’s happening around the Chalet and Stampin` Up! lately..
Now, for information on what’s new this week!
The All New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration are HERE!!
What is Sale-a-bration you ask?
- SHOP: It’s simple – one free product for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping). Get those products you’ve been wanting, and earn more for free at the same time!
- JOIN: There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! Become a demonstrator for just $99, and during Sale-a-bration you can choose what you want for free (see page 22 -23)!
- HOST: Get $25 more to spend on any Stampin’ Up! products with a qualifying party. Ask me about it!
See the SAB brochure HERE.
See the Occasions catalog HERE.
And dont forget about our awesome Weekly Deals This week!!
Thank you for stopping! Now, lets get inky and make something pretty! *hugs*