HI there! Today I am using the Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlits Dies – found on page 11 of the 2014 Holiday Catalog! This cute die is cute on its own, but I discovered another way to use it, and its easy too! Gift wrapping will be needed soon as all the fun holiday approach.. think outside the “box” with this fella!
Here is today’s project:
Here is what I used to make this cute box!
|Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies||135854|
|Make the package as unique as the gift inside of it with a curvy keepsake box, courtesy of this delightful die set. Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads. Finished box size: 2-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″.|
- Visions Of Santa Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Santa & Co. Designer Series Paper
- Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies
- Big Shot
- Old Olive Cardstock
- Real Red 3/8 in Satin Woven Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Fast Fuse Adhesive
This is super easy to make.. watch the video below:
For the base of your box:
1. Cut a piece of card stock at 5 9/16in x 6 7/8 in
2. Score all 4 sides at 1 1/2 inches
3. Cut each verticle score line up to the 1 1/2 in score line to make your box
4. Put ashesive on the smaller flaps
5. Assemble your box
6. Cut out the Gift Card Envelope – when it cuts it will automatically make 4 score lines – score all four with a bone folder
7. Place this on top of the base of your box. Decorate it with ribbons and tags (there is a cute tag maker that comes w/ the thinlits)
8. Put treats inside and give to your BFF!
This is so easy to make – think of the possibilities! Any season.. any small gift. Give to co-workers, teachers, neighbors, your BFF, postal carrier, bank teller, etc. I know I will be giving out some treats this year (with my business card inside of course!). I hope you have a great day! Make something pretty and get inky!! Make a few boxes! *hugs*
PS Shop my online store for all these awesome supplies!