I was waundering around Walgreens and I found the CUTEST Twizzler candy! Red, White and Blue. As you can imagine, my mind went zipping around and it jumped right into my cart! I had to have it. I thought I’d make a few little treats for my little friends. I think they will be a big hit for the 4th Holiday!
Here is today’s project!
And on another bag, I took some of the 7/8 inch Cotton Ribbon and stamped on it with our classic inks in colors Real Red and Night Of Navy with the Simply Stars Stamp Set
Tip: . Heat set it for a few seconds with your heat tool before you try to use it on your project (I know this because I didnt wait before the ink was dry and I ended up with very ink fingers and smeared ribbon the first time).
Pretty darn cute! I had no idea they made licorice in red white and blue! VERY cool candy for sure! Fun and festive treats!
- Memorable Moments Stamp Set
- Simply Stars Stamp Set
- March My Paper Pumpkin Kit Ink Blot Stamp
- 7/8 inch Cotton Ribbon – great to stamp on!
- 3/8 inch Stitched Ribbon – Midnight Muse
- 1/4 inch Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon – Real Red
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Real Red and Night Of Navy Classic Inks
- Basic Rhinestones
- Cellophane Bags 6×8
- Stampin Dimensionals
Are you getting ready for the big holiday? I know my Inn is very busy this week. It is so nice to see so many guests. There are a lot of fun festivities in this little town of mine. My favorite is the parade. I have always loved our 4th parade! What is your favorite festivities to enjoy during this time of year? Leave a comment by clicking on the tiny bubble just below the title of the post and say hi! I’d love to hear from you! Have a great time, enjoy and get inky! *hugs*
Ok.. now for some great new stuff! Are you ready??
Offer Dates: July 1-31, 2013
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
- These items don’t qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
- Orders may be placed on any type of order (demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online).
- No limits. Order six? You’ll get two for free. Nine? You’ll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
- Order deadlines:
- Phone: Wednesday, July 31, 2013; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX or online: Wednesday, July 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)
Also, some brand spankin` new photopolymer clear stamps! Check these out!! Item #133453 $13.95
And also.. July’s set of Stampin` Up!’s Best of 25 Years! These are Shelli’s Favorites! What an awesome set to grab up! Item #133488 $14.95 (all best of sets are available until March 2014)
And as always.. our beautiful annual catalog – enjoy!
Click here to view the “flip book” of this beautiful catalog!