Yes.. only 2 days!!! Yay! I love Sale A Bration.. can you tell? I hope you will join in celebrating it with me!! Are you ready for today’s sneak peek? Here we go!
Here is today’s project:
- Big Day Stamp Set – Sale A Bration page 12
- Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry Card Stock
- Chalkboard Card Stock – new in the Occasions Catalog!! LOVE!
- White Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Stars and Labels Framelits
- Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF)
- Big Shot
- Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Bermuda Bay – Sale A Bration – WOOHOO!
- Best Year Ever Accessories Pack – Sale A Bration page 4
- Linen Thread
- Stampin Dimensionals and Glue Dots
This is a FUN Technique that I did on this card! I used the Chalkboard Card Stock, and I heat embossed on it w/ white embossing powder. Next, let it cool. Then, take your blendabilities markers and color over the white embossed image as you like. It really makes the colors “pop”. I love it!! Super Easy and such a WOW against the Chalkboard Card Stock!!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! It was so much fun. Again, this is yet another set I just had to have and I think you will want it too! Its so much fun for birthdays!
Make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*