Hi there! Today I am loving the SSINK Design Team Challenge – doing a Catalog Case. I actually love to do these. There is nothing better than CASEing a card right from our catalogs – after all.. they are not JUST a catalog.. they are idea books.. full of inspiration! Let’s check out my catalog case, which is found on page 5 of our Annual Catalog!
Here is today’s project:
- Build A Birthday Stamp Set
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock – I love this stuff!
- Dotted Lace Ribbon – Cucumber Crush
- Cherry On Top Washi Tape
- Classic Inks: Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder
- 2 1/2 in Circle Punch
- Bermuda Bay Thick Bakers Twine
- Stampin Dimensionals and Glue Dots
Super simple.. super quick – what a happy card with all this vibrant bold color! I love it! Now, make sure to join us at SSINK’s Blog and check out all our talented paper crafters! You are sure to be inspired!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Now, go make something pretty and get inky!!! *hugs*