Hi there! A quick and easy card, and I think I’d like to play along w/ the Can You Case It Challenge of a 10 minute card! I used a Whisper White Notecard and Envelope for this card. I also used the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper along with the Painted Petals Stamp Set. I love the simplicity of this card.
Here is today’s project:
- Painted Petals Stamp Set
- Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight and Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink
- Banners Framelits
- Big Shot
- Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine
- Stampin Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
Give it a try – make a card in 10 minutes or less! Sometimes the simplest of cards are the prettiest!
Thank you for stopping by! Make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*