Good Morning! I have a fun and super easy , quick gift card holder for you. I did mine in the birthday them, but you could change it up for any event you need one for! Just change up the designer series paper, and/or the stamp and you can make it look totally different. The belly band slides off revealing the holder itself.
Here is today’s project:
- Big Day Stamp Set – Sale A Bration Set on page 12
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – Sale A Bration DSP on page 4
- Coastal Cabana Stampin Blendabilities Markers – Coastal Cabana – Sale A Bration Item on page 20
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- 2 in Circle Punch
- 2 1/2 in Scallop Circle Punch
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin Dimensionals
The DSP is cut at 7 1/2 x 3/12in
The Cardstock is cut at 10 x 1/4 in
Score the Card Stock at 4 and 8 inches.
Score the DSP at 1/2 and 4 inches.
That is the basics on this rascal. It is super easy peasy! Stamp and embellish as you like and put your gift card inside. Tada.. a cute and quick way to give a gift card!
Now, for information on what’s new this week!
The All New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration are HERE!!
What is Sale-a-bration you ask?
- SHOP: It’s simple – one free product for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping). Get those products you’ve been wanting, and earn more for free at the same time!
- JOIN: There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! Become a demonstrator for just $99, and during Sale-a-bration you can choose what you want for free (see page 22 -23)!
- HOST: Get $25 more to spend on any Stampin’ Up! products with a qualifying party. Ask me about it!
See the SAB brochure HERE.
See the Occasions catalog HERE.
And dont forget about our awesome Weekly Deals This week!!
Thank you for stopping! Now, lets get inky and make something pretty! *hugs*