Good Morning! I have yet another card for you that I made, but did not design. This was a card made during Diva Day in February. Jenny Peterson designed this card for us to make. I really dig this.. there is so much on this card.. and the colors are amazing together! Lets get to the details:
Supplies I Used:
- Amazing Family Stamp Set
- Collage Curios Stamp Set
- Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Paper Doilies
- Baja Breeze Classic Ink and Card Stock (I think.. LOL)
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Baja Breeze Classic Ink
- Neutrals Buttons
- Linen Thread
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Large Rhinestones
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin` Dimensionals
Want to grab up those retired items before they are gone for good! Check the following links below. Accessories are going quickly!
Retired Rubber Stamp Sets – Click Here
Retired Accessories – Click Here
JOIN NOW FOR $99 AND GET $30 IN BONUS PRODUCT FREE!
- Spend $99 for the kit and get up to $155 in product (that’s $56 in free product – an extra $30 in free product during this offer)! More is better, right? YES when it comes to Stampin’ Up! products. *Ü*
- Select the items for your kit by choosing from available Stampin’ Up! products in any current catalog or product promotion, including My Digital Studio and the clearance rack!
- Your kit ships FREE! (another 10% savings)
- Save 30% on your first demonstrator order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Must be placed within 45 days of purchasing the starter kit. It’s the perfect time order everything you want!
- Enjoy 20% discount on all purchases.
- Pre-order select products from the new catalog starting 4/24. A fabulous demonstrator only perk!!
Click here to join the Creative Chalet team of stampers!
I hope this inspires you to get into your crafty zone and ink up a few stamps! Take care and make sure to take time and get inky!! Thanks so much for taking the time to look today! *hugs*