Welcome! Ahoy, Matee! Here is a super easy card for you today using the Hello, Sailor stamp set, which is found in the Occasions Catalog on page 24. It really is a super cute set. I’m not sure why I didn’t ink it up earlier!
Here is today’s card:
- Hello Sailor Stamp Set
- High Tide Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White and Soft Sky Card Stock
- Calypso Coral Classic Ink
- Starburst Framelit Dies
- Big Shot
- 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon – Summer Starfruit
- Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots and Stampin Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to browse my blog! Make it a great day, get inky and make something pretty!
Other exciting news:
Stampin’ Up! Retired List updates:
- Many of the 2012 In Color Products have sold out
- The following products are on the retired list, but have been updated to show that they will be available in the next catalog, just reconfigured
- Dazzling Diamonds
- Sponge Daubers
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Be sure to check the list every day, as Stampin’ Up! will update them for sold out items (the x’s)
View parting Stamp Sets Here
View parting Accessories Here
Start getting those orders in . . . FREE shipping is here until Friday, April 25!
When ordering please use Hostess Code: VU94BYQF
Thank you so much! XO