Happy Saturday! Today’s card was so easy and super fun to make! I love butterflies. This card was inspired by my friend Kimberly Van Diepen. I used the Watercolor Wonder Stamp Set along w/ the Elegant Butterfly punch and punched out the butterflies in the brushed silver and gold card stocks, along with the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (DSP), and vellum!
- Perfect Petals Stamp Set (Thank You Sentiment)
- Happy Watercolor Stamp Set (Background)
- Gorgeous Grunge (For The Splatter)
- Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
- Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Brushed Gold and Brushed Silver Card Stocks
- Modern Medley DSP
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Large Rhinestones
- Glue Dots, and Stampin Dimensionals
Isn’t it super cute? I seen it and was instantly inspired! This card was so super quick and easy to make. I hope it inspires you to get your butterfly punch out and make a few fun cards! Thank you so much for spending a few minutes with me today! Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*
Psst. here are this week’s Weekly Deals, too!