Hi and good day to you! I wanted to share some super simple cards with you this week, as I get ready to fly up in the fky to Stampin` Up!’s Leadership Conference. I am so excited to be able to go. I love Stampin` Up! events. They are the best! They inspire me and give me such awesome ideas creatively and for my business! This week, I want to feature some super simple cards, made with Project Life Cards – in particular, the Sale A Bration set of Project Life cards by Stampin` Up! on page 8. These are FREE with every $50 you spend from now until March 31st. So, not only are these cards great for memory keeping, but they also make some great greeting cards with very minimal effort. I am super excited to share these with you!
Here is today’s project:
- Birthday Bash Stamp Set
- Whisper White and Basic Black Card Stock
- This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection – Sale A Bration Item
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- Linen Thread
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Button) – Sale A Bration
- Glue Dots and Snail Adhesive
For the next 6 days you will get an idea a day, using these cards. I love the.. and it is fun to make super quick cards to have on hand!
A friendly reminder, that Sale A Bration is on until March 31st.. here is what it’s all about…………
First, a reminder of our Weekly Deals for January 27 – February 2, 2015!
And of course, Sale A Bration is going on until March 31st! What is not to love about it? FREE products!
The All New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration are HERE!!
What is Sale-a-bration you ask?
- SHOP: It’s simple – one free product for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping). Get those products you’ve been wanting, and earn more for free at the same time!
- JOIN: There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! Become a demonstrator for just $99, and during Sale-a-bration you can choose what you want for free (see page 22 -23)!
- HOST: Get $25 more to spend on any Stampin’ Up! products with a qualifying party. Ask me about it!
See the SAB brochure HERE.
See the Occasions catalog HERE.
Take care – make something pretty, and get inky!!! *hugs*