Welcome! Thanks for peeking by! Again, I am using the Happy Watercolor Stamp Set which is in our Occasions Catalog. I really love this set, can you tell?! Today, I did some fuss cutting. I wanted the flowers to pop some. After I stamped the flower image 3 times, I also then stamped just the flower top 3 additional times onto coastal cabana card stock, and cut them out, and adhered them with Stampin Dimensionals. To make them pop even more, I used the Crushed Curry Candy Dots (regals collection) in the middle of the cards.
Here is today’s project:
- Happy Watercolor Stamp Set
- Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry Card Stock
- Versa Mark Stamp Pad
- Whisper White Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Paper Snips
- Crushed Curry Candy Dots (Regals Collection)
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin Dimensionals
Did you hear? We have a new Photopolymer Stamp Set available! It is so cute! It is called Endless Wishes, it is only $13.95 and it is item # 137553.
Thank you for stopping by today! Make something pretty, and get inky! *hugs*