Last month I was totally inspired by a project my friend and upline Jenny made. I loved her stationary. I wanted to make a few for gifts to give to a few special people. I put a few different touches on them, but overall the same idea. I love these. They are great to give to someone who loves to send cards. Endless possibilities on the themes you could make these. The folder is made out of 1 piece of card stock. The cards I used are the notecard and envelope sets – I put 4 of each inside. I didn’t make a matching pen, yet.. but I’d like to before I give them away.
- Off The Grid Stamp
- Dictionary Stamp
- Truly Grateful Stamp Set
- Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, and Chocolate Chip Ink
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
- Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla and Whisper White Card Stock
- Notecards and Envelopes
- Autumn Accents Die
- Big Shot
- Naturals Buttons
- Linen Thread
- Stampin Stponges – Love to ink it all up!
- Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots and Stampin Dimensionals
What a cool gift! I’d love to receive this from someone! The Autumn Accents Die is a MUST HAVE! The Sweater Weather DSP is very pretty – You’ll love the color combination (item #132184 $10.95). Thank you for checking out my blog today. I love having you visit! Make it a great day.. whip up something pretty, and get inky! *hugs*
0 thoughts on “Autumn Accents Stationary – A Cute Gift!”
Very cute Dawn!!!
Thank you so much Mary!!
Really nice set. Will you be sharing the instructions?
Ill need to see what I can do for you! 😉