Hello there! Since Paper Pumpkin has either arrived or on its way yet to your mail box, I wanted to share a May 2016 Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek! I love the cards in this kit -they are so super easy to assemble and they look so awesome! Below is a lot of information to help you sign up with me for this awesome box of surprise monthly! I can’t wait for you to join the Paper Pumpkin family, too! You can either purchase pre-paid subscriptions or ongoing subscriptions (you can cancel at any time).
Here is today’s creation:
- My May 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions!
1. Go to PaperPumpkin.com and click one of these three links:
- Join Today” (middle of the page)
- Join” (top right of the screen)
- Subscribe” (top middle of the screen)
2. Enter a promo code or a prepaid subscription code (if applicable). You also have the option to add extra kits under “Order Additional Kits.” Click “Continue.”
3. Enter your general information and click “Continue.”
4. Enter your payment information and click “Continue.”
5. Select a demonstrator (that would be ME! Dawn Bourgette!). Ill be sending you a little thank you gift in the mail for subscribing with me!
You will receive an email that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits. That’s it!
Here is a video to help you out:
You can sign up with me by using this direct link, too!
Some of the things you will LOVE about Paper Pumpkin!
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). It’s also a great way for you to show your customers the types of kits they can get with a subscription. Click here ( US | CA ) to see our current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards on prepaid subscriptions, and you’ll earn commissions on the full price even though the shipping costs are calculated into the price.
- You’ll love the kits! That’s our promise to you! If you’re not satisfied, give us a call and we’ll take care of you. (Demonstrator Support rocks!)
Thanks for stopping by today! Join Paper Pumpkin with me, and receive a free gift for doing so!