Happy Sunday! Why do the weekends go by so darn fast? I wanted some more Spring – today the weather channel is predicting 1 – 3 inches of snow here in NW Michigan. This is crazy. I get so restless this time of year. I am really looking forward to warmer weather and to shed off my winter jacket and looking like the Michelin Man! LOL. So, to think Spring, I made another “Springy” card. I hope you like it!
Here is today’s project:
- “Hey There Friend” – Paper Pumpkin Stamp
- Crazy About You Stamp Set
- Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes
- All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack
- Lost Lagoon and Whisper White Card Stock
- Pistachio Pudding and Lost Lagoon Classic Ink Pads
- Flower Medallion Punch
- Paper Doilies
- Vintage Faceted Button
- Linen Thread
- Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots and Stampin Dimensionals
I love our notecards and envelopes. They are pre cut, pre scored and ready to go for card making. Easy peasy!
3 days until Sale A Bration is over! Collect those Sale A Bration Items quick!
This is Stampin` Up! ‘s biggest promotion of the year.Pick an item from the beautiful Sale A Bration Products available, for every $50 that you spend. What a great reward when spending just that little bit more, right? You don’t want to experience FOMO.. so don’t wait too long. It ends March 31st! Shop with me, here!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate you being here. Have some fun shopping, make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*