HI there! Today I am using the stamp set called, Sheltering Tree! I love this set. It is easy to use and line up (because it is photopolymer). What is photopolymer you ask? Check out the video below! They are completely clear stamps.. and I love them!!
Here is today’s project:
- Sheltering Tree Stamp Set
- Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
- Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz and Cajun Craze Card Stock
- Classic Inks: Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Pear Pizzaz, Wild Wasabi, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Easry Espresso
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- Snail Adhesive
Super easy peasy cards.. and look at all the different looks (plus more i’ve not tried yet) with this set! I love it! It makes such beautiful cards and the stamp set is photopolymer, so it is easy to use and line up!
Don’t forget this week’s Weekly Deals!
Just a friendly reminder that Sale A Bration is happening! Earn FREE stamps! Its so easy! Here is how:
The All New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration are HERE!!
What is Sale-a-bration you ask?
- SHOP: It’s simple – one free product for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping). Get those products you’ve been wanting, and earn more for free at the same time!
- JOIN: There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! Become a demonstrator for just $99, and during Sale-a-bration you can choose what you want for free (see page 22 -23)!
- HOST: Get $25 more to spend on any Stampin’ Up! products with a qualifying party. Ask me about it!
See the SAB brochure HERE.
See the Occasions catalog HERE.
I hope you all have a great day and keep warm! I know here in Northwest Michigan, it is a balmy 1F last I looked and its been in the negatives in the night hours. I am looking forward to spring and green grass again! It’s those simple pleasures! Make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*