Oh my gosh! I just received my kits.. yes, I ordered 6 of these! I could not resist! They have been teasing me in our 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog and I just could not wait to get my hands on them! They are SO stinkin cute! They are oversized tags.. great for not just gift tags, but for treats (yes, we have bags that match!), card making, decorating gift bags, and I have a few more ideas up my sleeve (possibly a cute box made with 2 tags?). Hmm!
You may order with me at my online store, here! Please use the October Host Code: R79BQFRG – thank you so much!
Here is a quick video with Sara, CEO of Stampin Up:
Thi kit is $19.00 and its all inclusive (it comes with a stamp set and a stampin spot ink pad).
Here are the deets:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 tags—3 each of 4 designs.
- Includes printed die-cut tags, decorative die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and pink baker’s twine.
- Features an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished tag size: approximately 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (6.4 x 12.1 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade
Here are the gift bags, item #153381 $7.00 for 12 treat bags.
Here are the deets on the treat bags:
7.00 USD | $9.50 CAD
- 12 treat bags
- 3 each of 4 designs
- 4″ x 9-1/2″ (10.2 x 24.1 cm)
- Food safe
And, here are some of the cutest and easiest cards that I made: