Hello there! Welcome to the Stampin Creative Blog Hop today! This month for September, we are featuring Fancy Folds!
One of my all time favorite “fancy folds” is the Double Z Fold Card. Its so easy, and it displays our Designer Series Papers so well!
For me, its all about Halloween. I love fall, and I love the Halloween Holiday. Lets check out my creation:
So, let’s check out the “recipe” and digits for you:
Stamp Set / Bundle Hallows Night Magic
Paper: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Hallows Night Magic DSP
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Other Supplies: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Stampin Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, 3/8 inch organdy glittered black ribbon, iridescent pearls,
- Cut the Black card stock at 11 x 4 1/4 inches and score along the long side at 51/2 and 8 1/4 inches. Cut the DSP at 5 1/4 and 4 inches and add it to the back.
- Cut the Cajun Craze card stock at 3 1/4 inches x 10 inches and score along the long side at 4 1/2 and 7 1/4 inches. Fold on the scores and cut the DSP at 4 1/4 x 3 inches and 3 x 2 1/2 inches. Layer to the panels.
- Wrap the ribbon around the end and then make a bow and adhere with a few glue dots.
- Cut out the larger label die in Basic Black card stock. Using some scrap, stamp in black the “label” stamp and cut out with the smaller label die. Adhere each layer with dimensionals. Using the larger bat stamp, use the Versamark ink pad, and stamp on a basic black piece of scrap. Using the bat die, cut them out after heat embossing them. and attach with a dimensional.
- To give a little extra color, I used 5 of the iridescent pearls.
- Make sure to send a spooky card to your friends and family!
Now, let’s check out what my friends around the globe created for our blog hop this month! If you have time, please leave a comment at each so we know you were here visiting each of us. Thank you so much and happy hopping! Oh, and Happy Halloween as well!
Here are the products I used for my card:
Before I let you go, I wanted to let you know of a crazy good deal on our Starter Kit, which is ALWAYS the best deal in any of our catalogs!
$99 and FREE shipping (a 12.50 value)
You choose $125 in product
You will get a FREE paper pumpkin voucher in your kit (a $24.95 value)
YYou will get business supplies (catalogs, order forms, party invites, etc) in case you’d like to gather some friends over to stamp with you (and you will because you are getting a few extras to do just that.. easily!)
2 FREE card packets – cut and prepped and ready for you and your friends to gather
2 FREE stamp sets – So In Love and Queen Annes Lace
1 FREE packet of Basic Rhinestones!
It is such a great deal. If you have any questions about this, joining my amazing team, or anything about the kit, please reach out to me. I am non pressure and just know a great deal. We are all paper crafters and love to stretch out hard working money as best we can. This is a great way to grab up a great savings AND save on all your future purchases too!
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or text me: 231 690 0900. Have a great day.. make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*