Happy December! Welcome to the Glimmer and Glam Girls Blog Hop for November! This months’ theme is Christmas and the Holidays! Yes! It’s that time of year already. Halloween is over and now, the holidays are around the corner. Yikes right?
I have a very cute and duplicate project for you today using our gorgeous gold pizza boxes and the Perfectly Plaid bundle! These are just a few of my favorite things…
Let’s take a look!
Digits and Directions:
- use one of our gold pizza boxes to decorate. They are the perfect size by the way for a cookie, some chocolates, or 3×3 notecards!
- Using a piece of whisper white and perfectly plaid scrap paper, cut out each piece at 1×3 and dovetail the edges.
- Using the Merry Christmas Stamp from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set, stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler
- Punch out a Cherry Cobbler with the Starburst Circle Punch. Glue to the box with a few Stampin Dimensionals.
- Using some scrap Whisper White and Shaded Spruce, stamp the tree on each color using Shaded Spruce classic ink.
- Using the Pine Tree Punch, punch both out and ahere to the circle with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Glue together the “flags” with snail adhesive. then using some bakers twine, wrap around the edge and tie a cute bow. Adhere with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Fill with your favorite treats – as these boxes are food safe! Enjoy giving it to your BFF!
I hope you have enjoyed my quick simple and cute project! Now, make sure to continue around our blog hop and be inspired for the holidays!
Room Ramblings – Christine Kolly
- Stampin’ Created By U-Lisa Bauer
- Stamping with Tamie – Tamie Ackerson
- Basement Bunch Stampers – Kim Vogel
- Orange Peony Papercrafts –
- Dawn’s Creative Chalet –
Creativity Barn – Laura Anderson
Now, make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*