Hi! Welcome to this month’s blog hop with the Glitter and Glam Girls Blog Hop Team! We are happy to share some great Thankgiving ideas with you this month!
I have to say, I am LOVING our fall choices in our 2019 Stampin Up! Holiday Catalog! The colors, the designer series papers and the bundles! It all makes me so happy! I am pretty partial to fall anyway! I just don’t enjoy what comes after fall! Brr! I am a Michigan girl, after all!
So, here is my card! It features the DSP from the Gather Together Suite and the Harvest Hellos Bundle (with a punch! Yahoo!).
Let’s share some digits:
Terracotta Tile Card Stock is 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2 inches
Whisper White card stock is cut at 4 x 5 1/4 inches
The DSP is cut at 2×4 inches
I cut a piece of the Terracotta In Color Ribbon @ 5 inches and wrapped it around to the back. I then took a smaller piece and tied it into a knot.
I used scrap pieces for the pumpkin and punch. The colors of the pumpkins are Pear Pizzaz, Terracotta Tile and Mint Macaron. The “stems” are Early Espresso and the sentiment from the Harvest Hellos stamp set is in Early Espresso Ink.
I love this layout and could be used for other stamp sets as well, different themes.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today! Now, please continue through our blog and check out all of my blog team’s creations.. because they are super talented and they rock! 🙂
- Rubber Room Ramblings – Christine Kolly
- Stampin’ Created By U-Lisa Bauer
- Stamping with Tamie – Tamie Ackerson
- Basement Bunch Stampers – Kim Vogel
- Orange Peony Papercrafts – Cheryl Grigg
- Lynnzcrafters – Lynn Streifert
- Dawn’s Creative Chalet – Dawn Bourgette
- The Lady and Her Stamps – Raquelle Bath
- The Creativity Barn – Laura Anderson
- The Craft Sergeant – Tara Stay
Need any of these supplies?