Welcome to the Glitter and Glam Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Halloween – which is one of my FAVORITE holidays!
I wanted to share a super easy party favor… or maybe you want to spook a co-worker, bank teller, postal carrier, your UPS delivery guy, of your significant other!
I have the perfect little coffin for you! Open if you dare! LOL
In our 2019 Holiday Catalog, on page 53, you will find these adorable boxes. The cool part – no dies or die machine required! YAY! They are set to assemble as soon as you receive them!
I suggest using Tombo Glue to assemble the boxes. But remember, a tiny bit goes a LONG way and be patient while assembling. Its worth the wait though.. I promise!
These are big enough to put several chocolates in, or other spooky gift.. or maybe something like ghoulish diamond earnings? Just wishing! LOL
Digits and Directions:
- purchase the Coffin Treat Boxes – item #150451 $7.00 (you’ll get 12 boxes!)
- Assemble them with Tombo Glue
- Decorate as desired!
- To decorate mine, I used the Scallop Circle Punch, The Spooktacular Bundle #153040 $48.50), the basic black 3/8 inch Scalloped Edge Ribbon (#150449 $8.00), And the Monster Bash DSP (item #150447 $11.50). I attached the items with dimensionals and glue dots.
Here are a few other pics of my project:
Now, surf if you dare and enjoy some more spooky Halloween fun with our Glimmer and Glam Girls Blog Hop! Click on the links below.. and by the way, you may want to have a little monster cocktail as you weave through our “web”!
- Rubber Room Ramblings – Christine Kolly
- Stampin’ Created By U-Lisa Bauer
- The Creativity Barn – Laura Anderson
- Stamping with Tamie – Tamie Ackerson
- Basement Bunch Stampers – Kim Vogel
- Orange Peony Papercrafts – Cheryl Grigg
- The Craft Sergeant – Tara Stay
- Lynnzcrafters – Lynn Streifert
- Dawn’s Creative Chalet – Dawn Bourgette
- The Lady and Her Stamps – Raquelle Bath
Thank you so much for stopping by! Now make something spooky and get inky! *hugs*