HI everyone! Thank you for once again joining our blog hop! You are going to want to check out all our blogs – its all about Fall and Back To School! Its hard to believe the summer is almost over – makes me sad.
I decided to work with the “Ride With Me” Bundle which is on page 55 of our 2019-2020 Annual Catalog! Its amazing! It can be purchased separately – but why not save 10% and purchase the bundle! The die for this truck is to DIE FOR!
Here is my creation!
I love that this set has some super cool possibilities!
Here is information on the bundle!
|Ride With Me Bundle||151106|
The Ride with Me Bundle includes the Ride with Me Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Truck Ride Dies.
Ride with Me Photopolymer Stamp Set
Truck Ride Dies
Here is the video about Ride With Me!
Here is the recipe and digits:
- Cut the crumb cake card stock at 8.5 x 5.5 inches and score at 4 1/4 inches.
- Cut a layering piece at 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Cut a piece of the wood print from the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper at 5 1/4 x 2 inches. Adhere to the crumb cake layer piece.
- Cut a Stitched Circle with the Stitched Circle Framelits dies and your die cut machine, using the “burlap” print from the Pressed petals Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp the truck with Memento Black Ink and fussy cut. Stamp the pumpkins and cut with the matching die in the bundle. Adhere to the circle with diminsonals.
- Color as desired with Stampin Blends. I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black on a scrap piece of whisper white card stock. I cut mine at 3/4 x 2 inches.
- Adhere the sentiment with dimensionals.
- Using Linen Thread, make a bow and adhere with a glue dot.
Want to collect these items to add to your craft stash? Here you go!
Here is the photo of the card once again:
Thank you so much for checking out my project with the “Ride With Me” Bundle. Please make sure to visit the other inspiration and craftiness from the other bloggers in our blog hop! We are quite the crafty bunch!
Now, go make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*