Hello paper crafters! I have something exciting to share with you! Stampin` Up! is offering an “early release” to all customers! Yay!
From Stampin` Up!:
“We’ve created the perfect bundles for you to spread the love to every crafter! The Share What You Love Suite Early Release is our tribute to all of the wonderful people who have made—and continue to make—our company what it is today. Join us in celebrating the good times with our exclusive Statement of My Heart Single Stamp, which is available only during early release.”
I’m super excited because……. its BEAUTIFUL!
Here is a video on the suite – check it out!
Click here to shop my online store for your new products!
Let’s check out what these products look like when creating with them!
Some important information on this “early release”:
- À la carte items available only during preorder period. (They will be available for purchase again when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.)
- Bundles may be purchased via demonstrator, customer, workshop, or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available. Watch the Inventory Status Report for the latest updates on item availability.
Customer Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018
Customer Sales Period Deadlines
- Phone: May 31, 2018; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
Thank you SO much for stopping by! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d be happy to assist you!
Make something pretty and get inky!!! *hugs*