Hi everyone! Have you heard the news? You can enjoy Paper Pumpkin – buy one and get one free! I love paper pumpkin. It is a fun montly ongoing subscription that is delivered right to your door every single month.. unless you decide to stop it or postpone it while you are say.. out of town.
Here is the August 2016 Kit, called Bold Botanicals – its ADORBS!
Here is the nitty gritty on this WONDERFUL special going on!
CHOOSE A PRE-PAID PAPER PUMPKIN SERIES! Get your 30 minute “fix” of paper, stamps and ink every month. Learn more here about the options for adding pre-paid Paper Pumpkin kit (1, 3, 6 or one year subscriptions) to your next Stampin’ Up! order. Simple. Fun. A marvelous gift idea, too!
For the FIRST time ever, as a FIRST-time subscribers you can buy your FIRST month and get your second month FREE! MONTH-TO-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION ONLY!
HERE’S HOW: click HERE, select “join today” and enter the promo code “BOGO.” Then choose “continue.”
VERY IMPORTANT FINE PRINT (be sure to read and print before purchasing):
- You will pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE!
- Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, you cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during your first two months—if you do, the offer is void. Make sure you don’t put your subscription on hold or cancel until after the first two full months.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95+ tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Click here for the FAQ’s including how to cancel your month-to-month subscription.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
It is so much fun, and convenient! If you are a new paper crafter, or just love a surprise in your mailbox and love those exclusive stamp sets, this is something you don’t want to pass up!
Have a great day, make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*