Hello there! Happy Spooky Day to you! Today we at SSINK Design Team are featuring Halloween! Do not be scared, we are going to give you some BOO-tiful ideas for the Halloween Holiday! Let’s check out my project for today! This card below is a great example of how to use up those scraps from your Designer Series Paper! I used the 1 inch punch to use up a little of this and that from the Happy Hauntings DSP!
Here is today’s project:
- A Little Something Stamp Set
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Tangelo Twist
- Classic Ink: Basic Black Archival
- Punches: 1 3/8 in Circle Punch, 1 3/4 in Scallop Circle Punch, 1 in Square Punch
- Stampin Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
Thank you again for stopping by today! Check out our SSINK Design Team blog for some more haunting good Halloween ideas for your paper crafting inspiration!
Make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*