Hello friends! Welcome to another SSINK themed day, “Christmas In July”. I love Christmas – its true! I keep 2 Christmas Trees up year around in my home.. one in my studio, and one in my sitting room. I’m a big kid at heart! Today we are celebrating my most favorite holiday of the year.. lets check out my creation for the SSINK group! And by the way, please do drop by, and check out all the fabulous creations!
Here is today’s project:
- Lots Of Joy Stamp Set
- Card Stock: Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Whisper White
- Gold Shimmer Paper
- Classic Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Expressions Natural Elements
- Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon
- Punches: Star Punch, Tree Punch, 2 in Circle, 2 3/8 Scalloped Circle
- Fast Fuse, Stampin Dimensionals, and Multipurpose Liquid Glue (Tombo)
Super cute for sure! This set is adorbs! It is found in the Annual Catalog this year! Loving that Christmas is back in our annual catalog! Please make sure to stop by the SSINK blog today – lots of fun holiday creations!
Make something pretty and get inky!! *hugs*