Hi there paper crafters! Today I tried a technique that I’ve rediscovered. I remember doing this YEARS ago, when I used to go to stamp club out of town monthly. Its back! I wanted to try it with the Bohemian Designer Series Paper (DSP). Check this out!
Here is today’s project:
- One Big Meaning Stamp Set
- Bohemian Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Card Stock: Hello Honey, Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss
- Classic Ink: Blackberry Bliss
- Classy Designer Buttons
- Linen Thread
- Fast Fuse, Glue Dots and Stampin` Dimensionals
Check out more information on this technique by clicking here!
Here is a video on it, too!
Pretty fun stuff! Now, I am getting a bit addicted to this technique again – don’t be surprised if you see another card done w/ this technique!
Need some DSP and card stock so you can try this technique? You can shop for it at my online store and have it all delivered right to your door !
Now, go make something pretty, and get inky! *hugs*