I hang on pintrest – its way too addictive. I stumbled upon several of these cute purses. I became very inspired with these little gens and thanks to a video tutorial I found, I just had to whip up a few and now I am addicted to making these! This is a great way to use up your DSP (Designer Series Paper). And.. how cure are the? Thank you Caroline H. for the added inspiration as well!
Here is today’s project:
- Petal Potpourri Stamp Set
- Painted Petals Stamp Set
- Back To Black Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Strawberry Slush and Whisper White Card Stock
- Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad
- Candy Dot Brad Bases
- Basic Rhinestones
- Flower Medallion Punch
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin Dimensionals
Aren’t they cute? I just love them!!! These make great gifts for your BFF, Bridal Shower or Baby Shower gifties! Fun stuff!
I hope you have a fantabulous day!!! Make something pretty, and get inky!!! *hugs*