HI there! Happy Valentine’s Day to you! Happy Weekend, too! I have a fun card to share today. I used a sponge dauber, my textured impressions embossing folder (hearts) and my big shot to make this soft background on my card. I played with vellum and heat embossed it with white. I love the look. What do you think?
Here is today’s project:
- Big On You Stamp Set
- Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Vellum, Whisper White Card Stock
- Classic Inks: Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride
- Versa Mark Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Best Year Ever Embellishments Pack – Sale A Bration
- Small Heart Punch
- Basic Rhinestones
- Stampin Dimensionals, snail adhesive
I like! Try some ink in your embossing folder and then run it through the big shot. It gives some really cool backgrounds!
I hope you have a fun day full of love and special surprises! Happy Valentines Day.. make something pretty and get inky!