Hello there! TGIF right?! Woot! I am a little late today but, better late than never I say! Today’s card is super simple, using the Circle Framelits and my Big Shot! I used the biggest circle with is a scallop – super cute! I also used the Autumn Accents Die and Big Shot for the leaves.. and dry embossed both the leaves and the pumpkin, again, with my Big Shot. See a trend here? I cannot live without my Big Shot!
Here is today’s project:
- Tangerine Tango and Old Olive Card Stock
- Circle Framelits
- Autumn Accents Bigz Die
- Decorative Dots and Wood Grain Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Big Shot
- Tangerine Tango and Old Olive Classic Inks
- Stampin` Sponges
- Autumn Wooden Accents (love these!)
- Stampin` Dimensionals and Glue Dots
Super cute and super easy to make! What a fun way to put fall into someone’s day!!
Thank you for stopping by today! If you need any of the supplies listed, please feel free to contact me directly or, shop online, conveniently at your leisure, at my online store, I’m open 24/7! Just click on the “Let’s Shop” button or just below at my signature! Make something pretty, and get inky!! *hugs*